Urinary Molecular Pathology for Patients with Newly Diagnosed Urothelial Bladder Cancer
Utilizing the PredicineCARETM assay, this study demonstrates that urinary tumor DNA (utDNA) outperformed circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) from blood samples in identifying somatic alterations in patients with newly diagnosed urothelial bladder cancer.
Cell-free DNA comparative analysis of the genomic landscape of first-line hormone receptor-positive metastatic breast cancer from the US and China
The PredicineCARETM liquid biopsy assay was utilized to evaluate the correlation between genomic alterations and progression-free survival in patients with hormone-receptor positive metastatic breast cancer in the US and China
Avelumab combined with stereotactic ablative body radiotherapy (SABR) in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC): the phase 2 ICE-PAC clinical trial
In a study of patients with mCRPC, the PredicineCARETM and PredicineRNA liquid biopsy assays were utilized to identify alterations that may be associated with a poorer prognosis. The study also demonstrated that serial testing of cfDNA offers the unique opportunity to predict benefit to therapy prior to the onset of biochemical or radiographic changes.
Circulating Cell-Free DNA-Based Detection of Tumor Suppressor Gene Copy Number Loss and Its Clinical Implication in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
The PredicineCARETM liquid biopsy assay was utilized to identify PTEN, RB1 and TP53 copy number losses in plasma samples from patients with metastatic prostate cancer. These findings have profound clinical implications for a patient’s prognosis, treatment selection, and understanding subsequent resistance.
Molecular Mechanisms of Resistance to Osimertinib from Liquid Biopsies of Plasma and Pleura Effusion in EGFR Mutant NSCLC Patients
Using PredicineATLAS™ to analyze somatic mutations and copy number changes in PI3K/AKT pathway, NOTCH signaling pathway, hedgehog signaling pathway and pathways involved in DNA damage repair might be potential mechanisms underlying TKI resistance.
Prognostic Value of the TP53 Mutation Location in Metastatic Breast Cancer as Detected by Next-Generation Sequencing
Using PredicineCARE™ to analyze TP53 mutations in cell-free DNA from patients with metastatic breast cancer to investigate disease characteristics and the prognostic role of different locations of the TP53 mutation site.
Plasma Cell–Free DNA Profiling of PTEN-PI3K-AKT Pathway Aberrations in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
PTEN-PI3K-AKT pathway CNVs were detected using Predicine’s cfDNA liquid biopsy assay, with the prevalence of PTEN loss comparable with tissue-based studies. Plasma cfDNA profiling may facilitate and optimize patient selection for targeted treatment with Akt inhibitors in mCRPC.
Predictive Biomarkers in Prostate Cancer: Is It Time To Go “All In” on Liquid Biopsies?
An editorial to introduce an upcoming study that leverages Predicine’s next-gen liquid biopsy technology to investigate plasma cfDNA- and cfRNA-based AR molecular profiling in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
Whole exome and whole genome methylation sequencing of low input cfDNA to implement precision medicine in metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer
• A multi-omics assay developed by Predicine was able to identify genome wide chromosomal changes, whole exome wide mutations, and whole genome wide methylation changes. Also, the whole genome wide methylation assay was able to distinguish prostate cancer patients from healthy donors.
Mutational patterns across breast cancer subtypes during metastatic disease progression
• Results from the study utilizing the PredicineCARE liquid biopsy assay to assess somatic alterations in women with different clinical subtypes of metastatic breast cancer were presented at the 2021 annual conference of the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO).
Longitudinal circulating tumor DNA profiling of metastatic urothelial carcinoma in the POLARIS-03 trial
• Results from the study utilizing the PredicineATLAS liquid biopsy assay to assess somatic alterations and tumor mutation burden in patients with metastatic urothelial carcinoma were presented at the annual conference of the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO).
Predictive value of germline ATM mutations in the CCTG PA.7 trial: Gemcitabine (GEM) and nab-paclitaxel (Nab-P) versus GEM, nab-P, durvalumab (D) and tremelimumab (T) as first-line therapy in metastatic pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (mPDAC)
• Predictive value of germline ATM mutations in mPDAC patients receiving PD-L1 + CTLA4 combo immunotherapies, demonstrating the value of the PredicineATLAS test in both blood TMB profiling and germline profiling to identify patient subgroups who may benefit from immunotherapy.
Predictive value of plasma tumor mutation burden (TMB) in the CCTG PA.7 trial: Gemcitabine (GEM) and nab-paclitaxel (Nab-P) vs. GEM, nab-P, durvalumab (D) and tremelimumab (T) as first line therapy in metastatic pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (mPDAC)
• PredicineATLAS™ to assess the predictive value of plasma TMB in mPDAC
Next generation sequencing-based gene variant-oriented characterization in metastatic breast cancer: An innovative analysis using ctDNA
Lorenzo Gerratana, Qiang Zhang, Ami N Shah, Alessandra Franzoni, Jianjun Yu, Shidong Jia, Andrew A Davis, Youbin Zhang, Firas Wehbe, Amir Behdad, Leonidas C Platanias, William J Gradishar and Massimo Cristofanilli
Plasma cell free DNA (cfDNA) based somatic aberrations detected in treatment naïve metastatic hormone sensitive prostate cancer (mHSPC), hormonally ablated mHSPC and metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC) states and their impact on survival
Manish Kohli, Winston Tan, Tiantian Zheng, Amy Wang, Calvin Wong, Meng-Yao Tan, Shidong Jia, Jianjun Yu; H. Lee